Your Vehicle’s Whereabouts With Inventive GPS Vehicle Tracker
Necessity is the mother of invention is a well-known saying. Today, we can say “Innovation is the backbone of technology.” Vehicle fleet management software is an excellent example of innovation in GPS technology. Nowadays a GPS vehicle tracker uses this software in order to provide numerous facilities. In this article, we will go through details of this excellent device.
How do you feel when you get a small, plug-and-play device for tracking, protecting and examining your vehicle? With innovative new vehicle fleet management software, it is possible for us. That’s not all! New GPS vehicle tracker is equipped to provide the necessary information for safe driving with reduced fuel costs.
How does it work?
This vehicle tracker works on the GPS technology. As we know, GPS (Global Positioning System) gets signals from geosynchronous satellites, which allow it to cover the entire territory of the earth.
The vehicle tracker is a featured device to provide you with numerous facilities. Some of the unique features include:
- It can work together with both GSM and GPS signal. It switches to GSM mode if GPS signals are not available. The device is also having a function of two-way calling.
- It can manage your vehicle through previous data as well. It can store and utilize data.
- It has a unique OBD (On-Board Diagnosis) facility. This facility has many in-built features like- temperature control, fuel control, speed control, engine light diagnosis, etc. This facility provides you various alarms with real-time monitoring like speeding alarm to ensure safe driving, rapid acceleration and deceleration alarm to maintain your car, etc. Further, in order to save fuel, OBD has a fuel calculator as well!
- For ensuring total protection, the vehicle tracker is equipped with theft and tamper alarms. Tamper alarm instantaneously sends you an SMS when someone tries to tamper your car or remove this device.
- The vehicle tracker works on the concept of geo-fencing. It sends you an SMS instantly as you cross the predefined boundary thanks to the concept of geo-fencing.
- With all these features, the vehicle tracker could have one more wonderful feature- SOS Emergency button. In an emergency, you just push and hold this button for a while, and it attempts to call three registered phone numbers one by one for two-way conversation. In any crisis, this button appears to help you as a savior!
Thus, it seems that this vehicle tracker skillfully takes all responsibilities of our vehicles, making us free from all worries related to vehicles.